Monday, November 23, 2009

Catch Up




Several times a day at our house my little Beau can be found running around yelling "You not gonna catch up, you not gonna catch up!!" It's pretty cute watching him run as quickly as he can to one of his usual hiding places. Of course any of us could catch up with him even though most often we just humor him. The more I've heard him joyfully proclaim that I will not catch up, the more I begin to think that maybe he is right...not gonna catch up. Not gonna catch up with the laundry, the cleaning, the organizing, the filing, the teacing, the learning, the neighbors, the lists (you know, those lists I make after I've already completed chores so that I can check more items off and feel super productive!) I like to believe that I am not just slow, that I am not the only one out there that is "not gonna catch up". So, friends, join me in not catching up! Let's humor ourselves for a bit...Let's shout it out..."Nanny-nanny-boo-boo, You not gonna catch up!!", and let's run to our hiding places and feel like we really WON!!

In the spirit of catching up (or not catching up), I thought I would add a few pictures of the gang from the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment