Wednesday, November 25, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes...

Like most children, mine are constantly saying something funny (or at least I think so). Often times what they say is even profound and thought provoking (in a child-like way, of course). In order to aid in my effort of storing these precious memories, I am starting a section of the blog to honor their humorous quotes. So, today as Tytus was getting dressed...well, actually he was putting on the dalmation costume I made for Beau last year, but never the less, he was getting dressed...our conversation went a little like this:
Me: "Do you need some help, Ty?"
(he looks at me with a puzzled look)
Me: "Do you like it when I call you Ty?"
T: "NO"
Me: "Oh, you like it when I call you Tytus, right?"
T: "NO...it's T-Diddy! or you can call me T-Man, but I love it when you call me T-Diddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment