Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Haircut and Facing Forward!

It was time! I thought I would try to wait until Cash was one year old to get him his first haircut, but I've learned from experience that I will only be sorry...and feel silly when I get my child's One Year Pictures taken and his hair is hanging over his ears and verging on a 'baby mullet' (sorry, T-Man!). So we headed to the barber shop to get all three boys' hair cut. Cash did great...a little wiggly, but what can you expect from an 11 month old boy!

The results...quite adorable if I do say so myself!







AND...I know the books and doctors and Internet say you HAVE to wait until your child in 20 lbs and ONE YEAR OLD to turn the car seat facing forward, but I figured since Cash has been 20 lbs since he was six months old and he looks like a TWO year old we would be safe turning him around a month early! He loves it (still sleeps like a pro on road trips!), and seems to enjoy doing a fake cry/cough/whine, then flashing a huge smile when I turn around to see if he's alright!


Don't you just want to eat him up?!

I mean look at those big baby blues and sucking those fingers...TOO CUTE!!!

1 comment: