Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cowboy in Training!!

Every Friday Tytus' class goes to the library at school and they each get to check out a book. A couple of weeks ago when he got in the car to come home he said, "Mom, the book I got at the library is all about where I'm going to go to college. And it teaches me where I'm going to go to class and everything I need to take to college!!" He was very excited.


And I was very excited when he pulled this book out of his backpack. We read it over and over that week. And learned about Edmond Low Library, Old Central, Pistol Pete, dorm rooms, the Student Union, and we sang the fight song about a hundred times!!

Now that's one smart Cowboy! Go Pokes!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! you are bringing up those boys the right way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Train em up young in the way they should go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious!!! Rachel bought that book for Noah, so hopefully he will be saying the same thing soon.

    Thanks for your comment on my post. I would love to chat with you sometime. We'll try to get in touch with you next time we head to Tulsa and maybe we can get together!

    ReplyDelete