Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmases of Past

I thought it would be fun to post our Christmas pictures from the past few years. Wow, have we changed! Our little family has grown from just the two of us to a family of five in just seven Christmases. These pictures kind of tell the story of where we have been since getting married in 2003. We've lived in three different homes and added three beautiful boys into the mix (and my hair has been just about every color on the spectrum!) Life has been a bit of a roller coaster, but through all the ups and downs God has provided His grace and guidance to us. Brock and I are so blessed! I am really looking forward to this Christmas, and I am having so much fun starting traditions with the boys and teaching them the true meaning of Christmas. I can't wait to see how our children grow (in size, not in number!) and how our Christmas card changes over the years!

2003- Our first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. Brock Eubanks! I was so proud of that little tree and so excited to be sending out Christmas cards!

2004- Our first Christmas in our house at Jenks, OK. We had just finished building it and were still getting all settled in.

2005- this picture was taken just a couple of weeks before Tytus was born.

2006- Tytus' first Christmas. For some reason, I was very on top of things...I sent out a Thanksgiving card!

2007- Beau's first Christmas and our first Christmas in Loma Linda, MO.

2008 Christmas card picture
Brothers and best friends...looks like they are about to cause some trouble!

Beau making his big announcement that we would soon become a family of five!!

No comments:

Post a Comment