Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Land Owners

Yesterday Brock and I closed on eighteen acres of land just east of Claremore. It is a beautiful property with a large creek (more like a small river to this NW Oklahoma girl) running through it. We are very excited and hope to make this our home for a very long time. It is located just south of Hwy 20 a few miles east of I-44, so very convenient for traveling to visit grandparents and for Brock to get to work.

Our plan (I'm laughing to myself as I type this because anyone that knows us well knows that our "plans" are frequently changed...and we have gotten very good at 'going with it'), anyway, our plan is to start building a house at the end of summer.

For now, Brock is working mostly in Oklahoma City and Tulsa and the boys and I are still holding down the fort in Loma Linda, MO. However, we are currently looking for a place to rent in Claremore/Tulsa area so that we can all be together. We have been looking for a great piece of land to call HOME for several years, so we feel very blessed to have been given the direction and provision to find and purchase this property.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Glad you'll be closer! We have some cousins in Talala who go to a great church in Claremore, so I'll get you that information when you need it!

    ReplyDelete