Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tuesday Triumphs (Revised and Continued)

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

I'm not sure if I made it clear when I was posting last night, but I was kind of missing my husband! Also, there's a possibility I could have been wading in a small pool of pity. This week is the fourth week that Brock has been working in Tulsa/OKC during the week and home with us on the weekend (during February he was able to only be gone just two or three nights a week) Yesterday was the first day that I felt DONE...defeat was creaping in and my little white flag was beginning raise! (or at least that is what my emotions were telling me).

Not surprisingly the Lord has renewed my spirit and I have my "game face" back on. The morning has given me new eyes to recognize/remember the most triumphant events that happened on my not-as-bad-as-I-thought-it-was Tuesday:

1. We found a house to rent in Claremore!!! {I am cracking up at myself, that in all my school-girl missing of my Sweetheart, I failed to 'remember' that this weekly separation is almost over...silly me!}

2. God really does answer prayers...my prayer to be used by him in the life of others, and a friend's very specific prayer for her family were both met when she TRUSTED and I OBEYED (cue music)!

Thank you Father, that in You, we are always TRIUMPHANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment