Friday, May 21, 2010

Flashback Friday!

This Friday I am honoring my Girls...my Speech Path girls!! Five years ago this month, we put on that final cap and gown, listened to that final commencement speech and proudly received that final diploma (I suppose I shouldn't be too quick to say FINAL, as one or all of us could go on to get that PhD. or Clinical Doctorate...any takers??) We shared some of the greatest times and grew together as friends, professionals and young women. I am so grateful for the relationships I was blessed with during grad school. And we will forever be "Proud and immortal....loyal and true, to our Alma mater...O-S-U"

Shanna Bridges Gann, Missy Childs Ward, Carissa Crosby Miller, Nikki Terry Dodgens, and Me


I've been through a lot with these two...some of the hardest and best times of my life thus far. Love you both!


Couldn't help but throw in a picture of my biggest fan...and Sugar Daddy!! Love you B.


No comments:

Post a Comment