Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hay Days!!

Spring is Here! Which means it's time to get those balers, brush hogs, mowers, and rakes tuned up for hay season...It also means it's time for customer appreciation day at Eubanks' Equipment! It's a family event and everyone has a job to do to make the day a success (except for me this year and my job was to make sure my children were all accounted for!) However, I did get a chance to snap a few photographs...enjoy!

Pawpaw Ty was the official taxi service of the day, giving customers a lift in his new red Ruff 'N' Tuff!

Finally, I captured a photo of Uncle Stetson with Cash...they were buddies for the day!


Brock was suppose to be selling lawn mowers...good thing he's not working on commission!


We don't go anywhere without a box of trucks, tractors and motorcycles!






The cutest couple in the county!! Memaw and Pawpaw just celebrated 60 years of marriage...what an amazing pair!






No comments:

Post a Comment