Thursday, May 27, 2010

How Do I Do It?

People ask me often, "how do you do it?"...I'm not exactly sure what they mean, but I suppose it has something to do with having three little boys, and being a stay at home mom, and running a household, and so on (lots of women do what I do and probably much better than I do)...so, here's how I do it...

This is how I put my make-up on and fix my hair (which doesn't happen very often)...
using the laundry basket as a Cash corral also forces me to actually put the laundry away!


This is how we play outside...
I've tried letting Cash sit and play on the patio, but he crawls straight to the grass and quickly puts a handful of grass and leaves in his mouth. (on this particular day the big boys were playing T-ball, but took a quick break to hang out with baby brother.!)

How I clean the kitchen and vacuum the floor...
Tytus is a wonderful helper and Cash adores him. Tytus can feed him his entire bottle (while watching "Clifford"), giving me a chance to finish my chores. I think it's only fair that Tytus help take care of his siblings since he no longer takes a nap! It's the least he can do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment