Friday, February 5, 2010

Flashback Friday!!

Since it is snowing outside even as I type, I thought I would post a couple of pictures of Brock and me from a past winter wonderland. These pictures were taken at Brock's parents home (the one he grew up in...not the one on the hill) the winter that we got engaged. The loveable canine we are each posing with was our first baby...our dog Britney that Brock adopted while we were dating. When we started a human family, she went to live with a man that works for my dad and his wonderful family. They are taking great care of her and we get regular updates on what is going on in Britney' new world.


2 comments:

  1. Awww...I remember Britney! Remember all the fun she and Bailey the Wonder Lab used to have in our backyard? So glad to hear she's still doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea...would you mind if I "borrowed" it for my blog?!

    ReplyDelete