Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Triumphs

One of our most triumphant Tuesdays to date...

First, I saved a whopping $20 at Wal-Mart just by using coupons, AND an additional $15 in rebates once I mail them in. Not too bad, definitely not like some of my other very savvy coupon using friends, but it's a start...

Second, and of extremely great value, I finally found a BBQ Sauce in the state of Missouri that is worth spending my money on. It's called Casey's Famous Hickory BBQ Sauce, it's not quite Head Country...but it's the closest I have been able to come to the golden child of condiments (I'm very picky about my BBQ sauce!).

And last, but certainly not least...ALL THREE CHILDREN TOOK A NAP AT THE SAME TIME!!!It was a glorious ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES!! I was so excited that I even considered sneeking in and taking a picture of each of them just for proof, but didn't out of fear that I would spoil this very special moment for all of us (ok, especially me, but trust me, they were enjoying their slumber). Each awoke happy and hungry...

All in all a triumphant day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment